Membership in the JTC 1 SWG on Accessibility is open to:
- ISO/IEC JTC 1 National Bodies and Category A Liaisons
- ISO/IEC JTC 1 SCs with accessibility efforts or concerns
- ISO or IEC TCs with accessibility efforts or concerns
- ITU-T SGs with interests/efforts in accessibility
- Regional standard development and support organizations with accessibility efforts/concerns
- Representatives of consortia/fora (for example, but not limited to) W3C’s WAI, FSG Accessibility Workgroup, the International Ergonomics Association
- Consumer Organizations and User Representatives (the SWG will be responsible for determining the most appropriate method to identify and engage such recognized activities)
Interested in Participating?
Organizations interested in participating on the JTC 1 SWG on Accessibility and/or its Ad Hoc Groups should notify the SWG-A Secretariat contact, Ms. Jennifer Garner (email@example.com).
Back to JTC 1 SWG-A Home
Go to SWG-A Web Site Index